| PETER CHARLES BOBRIK, JR. (Peter2, Ivan1) was born April 5, 1920 in Corning, Steuben County, New York and died September 2, 1957 in Corning, Steuben County, New York. He married FLORENCE TAYLOR (living).|
|Notes for PETER CHARLES BOBRIK, JR.:
Military Service: November 17, 1943 - June 23, 1944 WWII - New York Guard, Co. C, 21st Regt.
Cause of Death: Diabetes.
Burial: September 5, 1957, St. Mary's Orthodox Cemetery, S. Corning, Steuben Co., NY.|
- SANDRA LEE BOBRICK m. DAVID EVERETT LEHMAN.
- RICHARD BOBRIK, (living) m.
MARY JOSEPHINE "MiMi" DIETZ November 26, 1960, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee; daughter of William Paul "Buster" Deitz, Sr. and Helen Elizabeth Parks; b. January 5, 1940, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee; d. November 18, 2005, Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana (Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center).
Notes for MARY JOSEPHINE DIETZ:
JANET BOBRIK, (living) m. THOMAS WEIMAN (living).
THOMAS BOBRIK, (living) m. SANDRA LEE SEEGER July 23, 1976, daughter of Ervin Seeger and Joyce Sells; b. April 5, 1957 Seoul, South Korea; d. March 29, 1994, Corona, Riverside County, California.
- Social Security Number: 413-60-3721 (TN).
- Last Address: Denham Springs, Livingston Parish, LA.
- Cause of Death: Emphysema.
- Burial: November 20, 2005 Resthaven Gardens of Memory, Baton Rouge, E. Baton Rouge Parish, LA.
Notes for SANDRA LEE SEEGER:
- Adopted at 2 1/2 years old.
- Social Security Number: 402-92-0381 (KY).
- Cause of Death: Suicide - Drug overdose.
- Inurnment: Cremains in the possession of Thomas Bobrik (2011).