|David Everett Lehman|
| DAVID EVERETT LEHMAN (David4, Everett3, David2, John George1) was born October 17, 1939 in Corning, Steuben County, New York and died November 20, 1988 in Wellsboro, Tioga County, Pennsylvania (Soldiers and Sailors Hospital). He married (1) SANDRA LEE BOBRICK June 8, 1960 in Corning, Steuben County, New York; (2) GERALDINE [PATTERSON] SPECIALE (living) June 19, 1967 in Tioga, Tioga County, Pennsylvania.|
|Notes for DAVID EVERETT LEHMAN:
Social Security Number: 070-30-6993
Occupation: Carpenter, Corning Glass Works, Civilian Forman for U.S. Coast Guard Station, Miami.
Military Service: 1959 - 1961, U.S. Army.
Cause of Death: Multiple Myeloma (Bone Cancer).
Burial: November 23, 1988, Chapel Knoll Cemetery, Coopers Plains, Steuben Co., NY.|
|Children of DAVID EVERETT LEHMAN and SANDRA LEE BOBRICK:|
- DAVID LEHMAN, (living) m. (1) NANCY DILDINE (living); (2) ROSE ROYER (living).
- DANIEL LEHMAN, (living); m. (1) CHLOE MESSNER (living); (2) GAIL SIMMONS (living); met MICHAEL LAWSON (living); met
RONALD LEE "RON" NICHELSON, 1999, Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida; b. December 1, 1965, Key West, Monroe County, Florida; d. May 13, 2009, Orange Park, Clay County, Florida; m. ROBERT MANGOLD (living).
Notes for RONALD LEE "RON" NICHELSON:
DOUGLAS LEHMAN, (living) m. PHYLIS LYNN (living).
- Son of Robert F. Nichelson, Sr. and Irene ?.
- Social Security Number: 264-89-1714 (FL).
- Military Service: HN, U.S. Navy.
- Residence at Death: Middleburg, Clay Co., FL.
- Cause of Death: Suicide.
- Burial: May 19, 2009, Jacksonville Memory Gardens, Orange Park, Clay Co., FL