- GIDEON ROBBINS, b. 1816, Oneida County, New York; m. LOVINA ?.
Notes for GIDEON ROBBINS:
- Alternate Birth: 1818.
- Occupation: Carpenter.
Notes for LOVINA ?:
- 1900 census: Corning, Steuben Co., NY, (widowed) Head of Household, 6 children born to this mother, 2 still living.
Notes for GIDEON ROBBINS and LOVINA ?:
REV., JAMES NEWMAN ROBBINS.
DAVID B. ROBBINS, b. 1822, New York; d. Civil War; m. CATHARINE M. BICKLE, b. 1818, Pennsylvania; d. November 5, 1884 (aged 65 years, 8 months).
- 1860, 1870, 1880 census: Southport, Chemung Co., NY.
- See Alvin Stilson.
Notes for DAVID B. ROBBINS:
- Occupation: 1860, Farm Laborer.
- Military Service: Civil War - PVT, 143rd NY Inf., Co. D.
Notes for CATHARINE M. BICKLE:
- This person also reported as Catherine Buckle; Catharine Bickali.
- Burial: Millerton Cemetery, Millerton, Tioga Co., PA
Notes for DAVID B. ROBBINS and CATHARINE M. BICKLE:
MARY ROBBINS, b. 1823.
1850 census: Jackson, Tioga Co., PA.
- 1860 census: Lansing, Tompkins Co., NY.
Notes for MARY ROBBINS:
FRANCIS ROBBINS, b. 1826; d.1906; m. LUCY S. TITUS 1849, daughter of John Titus and Lucy ?; b. February 1824, d. January 23, 1908.
- 1850 census: Caton, Steuben Co., NY, living with her brother James' family.
Notes for FRANCIS ROBBINS:
Notes for LUCY S. TITUS:
- Alternate Death: 1901 (tombstone).
- Cause of Death: Froze to death as a result of the woodstove going out.
- Burial: West Windsor Cemetery, W. Windsor, Broome Co., NY.
Notes for FRANCIS ROBBINS and LUCY S. TITUS:
JOHN E. ROBBINS, b. April 14, 1836, Caton, Steuben County, New York; d. September 14, 1909, Cherokee County, Iowa; m. (1) ANGIE R. STANNARD; d. July 12, 1887, Ruthven, Palo Alto County, Iowa; (2) SARAH RAMSEY; d. June 18, 1895; (3) LAURA ANTOINETTE JOHNSTON, September 1896, Mossy Glen (South Corning), Steuben County, New York.
- 1860 census: Windsor, Broome Co., NY.
- 1880 census: Town of Kirkwood, Broome Co., NY.
- 1900 census: Binghamton, Broome Co., NY, living with son Nelson's family.
- See George Riley Johnston.
Notes for JOHN E. ROBBINS:
- Occupation: Farmer; 1900, Carpenter.
- 1850 census: Colesville, Broome Co., NY, living with parents.
- 1860 census: Washington Township, Buchanan Co., IA, living with parents.
- Military Service: Civil War - PVT, 20th IA Inf., Co., F.
- Enlisted: August 2, 1862, Marion, Linn Co., IA.
- Discharged: February 28, 1865, New Orleans, LA.
- Pension Certificate Number: 783787.
Notes for JOHN E. ROBBINS and LAURA ANTOINETTE JOHNSTON:
- 1900 census: Corning, Steuben Co., NY.