CATHERINE WALMER, b. January 9, 1880; d. February 3, 1858 Dunnstable, Clinton County, Pennsylvania; m. PHILLIP SHAFFER 1820; b. December 21, 1793 Clinton County, Pennsylvania; d. September 20, 1860 Dunnstable, Clinton County, Pennsylvania.
- PETER WALMER, b. 1799 Dauphin County, Pennsylania; d. 1855; m. ANNA LUCE.
- DAVID WALMER, b. Septembe 15, 1798, Susquehenna, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania; d. August 11, 1883 Fremont, Steuben County, Pennsylania; m. BARBARA GERBERICH March 16, 1822; b. July 28, 1796 East Hanover, Dauphin County, Pennsylania; d. September 5, 1888 Linglestown, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania.
Notes for CATHERINE WALMER:
Notes for PHILLIP SHAFFER:
ELIZABETH WALMER, b. October 21, 1801 Pennsylvania; d. February 3, 1858 Hublersburg, Centre County, Pennsylvania; m. WENDELL BARTHOLOMEW, son of Adam Bartholomew and Catherine E. ?; 1820 Pennsylania; b. July 22, 1796 Monseytown Flats, Clinton County, Pennsylania; d. September 2, 1857 Hulersburg, Centre County, Pennsylvania.
- Alternate Birth: Mifflin Co., PA.
- Alternate Death: Chathams Run, Clinton Co., PA.
- Occupation: Farmer.
- Burial: Shaffer Family Cemetery, Woolrich, Clinton Co., PA.
Notes for ELIABETH WALMER:
BARBARA WALMER, b. Pennsylvania; d. Muscatine Muscatine County, Iowa; m. JOHN JACOB HENZIE, b. December 8, 1811; d. December 6, 1889 Iowa.
MARGARET WALMER, b. 1809 Pennsylvania; d. June 2, 1895; m. CHRISTIAN (WISE?) WEISS; b. Calw, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany; d. 1895 Pennsylvania.
- Baptism: June 2, 1802 Shoops Reformed Church, W. Hanover, Dauphin Co., PA.
- Cause of Death: Heart Disease.
- Burial: Snydertown Cmetery, Walker, Centre Co., PA.
Notes for CHRISTIAN (WISE?) WEISS:
EVE WALMER, b. Pennsylvania; m. AUGUSTUS G. SCHULTZ, REV.; b. Poland.